NOTICE OF PRIVACY PRACTICES
This notice describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this
information. Please review it carefully.
This notice takes effect on September 11, 2011 and remains in effect until we replace it.
OUR PLEDGE REGARDING YOUR MEDICAL INFORMATION
The privacy of your medical information is important to us. We understand that your medical information is personal and we are committed to protecting it. We create a record of the care and services you receive at our organization. We need this record to provide you with quality medical care and to comply with certain legal requirements. This notice will
tell you about the ways we may use and share medical information about you. We also describe your rights and certain duties we have regarding the use and disclosure of medical information.
OUR LEGAL DUTIES
Law Requires Us to:
- Keep your medical information private.
- Give you this notice describing our legal duties, privacy practices, and your rights regarding your medical information.
- Follow the terms of the notice that is now in effect.
We Have the Right to:
- Change our privacy practice and the terms of this notice at any time, provided that the changes are permitted by law.
- Make the changes in our privacy practices and the new terms of our notice effective for all medical information that we keep, including information previously created or received before the changes.
Notice of Change to Privacy Practices:
- Before we make an important change in our privacy practices, we will change this notice and make the new notice available upon request.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR MEDICAL INFORMATION
The following section describes different ways that we use and disclose medical information. Not every use or disclosure
will be listed. However, we have listed all of the different ways we are permitted to use and disclose medical information. We will not use or disclose your medical information for any purpose listed below without your specific written authorization. Any specific written authorization you provide may be revoked at any time by writing to us.
FOR TREATMENT: We may use medical information about you to provide you with medical treatment or services. We may disclose medical information about you to doctors, nurses, technicians, medical students, or other people who are taking care of you. We may also share medical information about you to your health care providers to assist them in treating you.
FOR PAYMENT: We may use or disclose your medical information for payment purposes.
FOR HEALTHCARE OPERATIONS: We may use and disclose your medical information for our health care operations. This
might include measuring and improving quality, evaluating the performance of employees, conducting training programs
and getting the accreditation, certificates, licenses and credentials we need to serve you.
ADDITIONAL USES AND DISCLOSURES: In addition to using and disclosing your medical information for treatment, payment and health care operations, we may use and disclose medical information for the following purposes:
Notice of Privacy Practices, 12/08/2016